~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Do it for the children!

I've chastised ad campaigns in the past for exploiting the emotional appeal of children.

I'm making an exception for this banner ad, which is directly related to the goal of caring for children! Unlike the other products, life insurance has but one purpose: providing income replacement for the sake of the living, most notably, children. And so in this context, the use of "angryboy_160x600.gif" (actual file name of the graphic below) is entirely warranted.



And so, for highlighting the converse of my life-long pet peeve, Accuquote gets some free advertising space from me, today.

<< Home |