~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ahoy! Incoherence off the port stern!

I just watched the pilot episode of Whale Wars I recorded last night, and I have to admit, it is my new guilty pleasure TV show. This is my Jerry Springer. I look forward to every new, embarrassing episode. That attitude will change, of course, the moment one of these thrill-seeking imbeciles gets someone killed. But until then, pull up a chair and enjoy the spectacle of Berkeley Values on the High Seas. Watching these fools try to square the circle of "non-violent" eco-terrorism and it's being broadcast to millions of viewers? Thank you, Animal Planet. Thank you.





<< Home |