~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Dirty look received digitally

I was chatting online last night with an old acquaintance of mine, letting him vent a bit about the "outrageous busybodies" running his subdivision's Neighborhood Association. "They won't let me decorate for holidays, they won't allow me to go away on vacation for more than a couple of weeks lest my grass gets too tall!"

I wrote, "Hey, now. What's so wrong about a little 'community organizing'? Aren't these hardships of yours all for the 'greater good'?"

He's a hard-core Obama fanatic. And I may have lost a friend at that moment.

<< Home |