~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 04, 2008

Corbett's Fine Dining: Quickie Review

Ask for "table two" in the window seat as it affords the best vantage for people-watching, definitely get the rabbit ravioli.

If yer lucky, not only will you enjoy the food, a party of gangsters straight out of the cast of Sopranos will file in before your eyes, in outfits complete with purple jackets and fishnet tights. I'm not joking. It was a great night out.

***

Weekend Link Dump:

Inside "A Day In The Life" ~ Compare and contrast... Refusing to choose between them is a valid option and don't let anyone tell you otherwise ~ Andy McKee, guitar original ~ Slide Bone Guitar (Thanks to N8tastic) ~ Buddy Guy and some British dude do "Sweet Home Chicago" live ~ Inside "Gravity" I still don't know how I feel about John Mayer's music, but I like this song... and I like that he can laugh at himself, a rare personality trait among celebrities

<< Home |