~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

May 16th 2008

... will forever be the day I went from 2nd amendment wuss to NRA member. A friend and I plan to to attend the National Rifle Association Annual Meeting in Louisville this month. It's gonna be fun. I hope Nugent brings his guitar.



I will bring along my camera and do a little photoblog report.

UPDATE: We spent Saturday at the expo center, lusted mightily over the Kimber, H&K, and Springfield Armory booths, bought some pocket folders at the Ka-Bar table, and had a pleasant day all around. Sorry, no photos to show you. This being my first NRA event, I didn't really know what to expect. So the camera stayed in my pocket all day.

Hopefully Dawn will have more from the political end of things.

<< Home |