~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Another Cali pacifist fights back

... and is pictured in the L.A. Times on her knees wearing a hurt expression. Am I the only one that finds this really, really creepy?



Can't say I care much one way or the other about "loyalty oaths" for prospective employees of the California public school system. But that picture gives me the screaming heebie-jeebies. She claims she's a victim of discrimination by the evil state, yeah yeah yeah, I got that from the text. You couldn't picture her standing upright? Chin held high in the face of adversity? I wonder... was this pose the idea of Wendy Gonavor or the L.A. Times?

(Via: The Volokh Conspiracy)

<< Home |