~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Required reading

I'm six for 57. Only checked off six, but I'm more or less familiar with another twenty or so through a different medium (theater, movies, referenced in other books, etc.)

Not a substitute for reading the originals, of course. I've got my work cut out for me, I guess. Especially intriguing to me are these three:

Wealth of Nations - (I've only read excerpts. I'm thinking about picking up O'Rourke's book first.)

The Communist Manifesto - (Never read it though I actually have it on the hard drive in digital format. Time to bite that bullet.)

Consolation of Philosophy - (Been meaning to read this one ever since I read A Confederacy of Dunces a decade ago.)

<< Home |