~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Slacker journalism

I feel a bit sorry for Joel Stein. Were there no openings at the painters union when he graduated High School? Here's his inside account of the goings-on at The Hoover Institution.

I was a Reaganite think-tanker
The cushy life and Gipper worship at Stanford's conservative Hoover Institution.

It always seemed like a dream job to me. I was never sure exactly what people did in a think tank, but it clearly required the least labor possible.


I can't bring myself to quote any more, as it just gets even more self deprecating and embarassing after the first sentence. It depresses me that he's not learned anything from his "I don't support the troops" fiasco.

<< Home |