~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 16, 2007

Bop.

If Pat Buchanan or Jerry Falwell came up to me and tried to "impose his value system" on me, I'd simply bop him on the nose and walk away, saying over my shoulder, "Good day, Sir!"

For anyone wishing to take away the nut of my core political belief system, here ya go: 1) I am sympathetic to the aims of the Christian Right, 2) I am not a part of the Christian Right, 3) I am unafraid of the Christian Right, and 4) I really don't understand why anyone would be afraid of the Christian Right.

I've tried hard to get away from the words "frankly baffled" but they're appropriate here.

<< Home |