~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Read the go-to guys

The President will address the nation tonight about our approach in Iraq, and how he plans to alter it. I'm almost guarunteed to be disappointed.

The real story of Iraq comes courtesy of independant reporters embedded with the troops. Bill Ardolino has another dispatch at The Examiner as well as a companion post at his blog. You want to read these. Trust me.

Meanwhile, Michael Yon, the original New Media superstar, is again walking the line. It really is pathetic that Mainstream Media is consistently outshined by these independants. But I'm extremely glad to have them!

<< Home |