~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 08, 2007

Domestic Bliss: 2007

As some readers already know, the fetching Mrs. Kadnine and I are pulling up stakes. We're leaving the historic neighborhood of Germantown in Louisville, KY and moving to scenic La Grange, KY in the next county. She loves her work too much not to follow it to the new headquarters.

This, of course, means painting. I hate painting, but it's going well now that I have a friend helping. He's quite knowledgable and working together, the results have been amazing.

Before...


... after.




Our new house won't be completed until April, so that gives us a few more months to enjoy the charms of Germantown. Especially Flabbys, which features a chicken gizzard basket to die for, Nord's Brown Bag Deli & Pub, deli to the masses, and Check's, the place to go for fried fish sandwiches. And before you ask, the answer is yes. I have put on some pounds since moving here.

<< Home |