~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Musical chills

Tom Waits is coming to the Palace in Louisville! Though he says it's only because some one here in Louisville "owes him money." Don't matter, I'm still there.



When my brother phoned me this weekend to tell me Waits was coming to town, I was on the road to Lexington to watch a polo game. (Don't ask.) I'm happy to report that I can still shock my jaded bro with the words, "Tom Waits? WHHOOOO-HOOO! But right now I'm headed out of town for a polo match. Call you later, dude."

But the bro tells me the new CD is like Bone Machine plus they've brought back the guitarist from Rain Dogs. I'm wearing a huge happy hat right now. This show is gonna be good.

<< Home |