~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Federal Marriage Amendment fails cloture vote

Good. I still think the best way Rupublicans can fire up the base for Fall is to push enforcement-first immigration reform. They won't, of course, but it'd, you know, be kinda nice...

UPDATE: Allah agrees and has the roll. And Glenn thinks the AP lede sums it up nicely. Which is surprising, because it's the A frickin' P, but then again, it casts the Administration in a bad light, so that's alright.

If my readers have thoughts about this, feel free to comment, but I'll probably hold off until tomorrow or Friday, as I'm working on a long post on the subject in general.

<< Home |