~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Please, please, please, please...



Please let it be so. He's surely a nice enough guy, I have nothing against him personally. But right now? The White House doesn't need a "nice guy" to deal with this extremely hostile press corps.

UPDATE: Make that the "super-slutty" press corps. Heh.

UPDATE:Top of the hour news confirms it. McClellan has resigned. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new Press Secretary will do a better job of pushing back against the conventional narrative.

Podhoretz at National Review writes, "Not to hit a guy when he's down, but...thank God." My sentiments, exactly.

<< Home |