~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A late night rumination on whiskey connoisseurship

Look, I'm not suggesting that Makers Mark is a bad product, and certainly I'm not one to suggest that fans of the Makers are in any way misguided... It's just that I consider it to be but a stepping stone to the ultimate level of sour-mash enjoyment. The pinnacle, as far as I'm concerned, is Very Old Barton 86 proof, enjoyed at the card table, and sipped from a cracked tea cup. Hell's bells, at that level of cool you don't even have to brag about yer vintage Harley Davidson parked out front. It's just sorta implied, dig?

<< Home |