~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Labels, schmabels

My earlier obsession with practical political labels is apparently ground already covered by a mind greater than my own.

... I made the comment that because I was a liberal, in the US in 2003 that made me a "conservative". The real problem here is that it's actually multidimensional. There's an axis which has "conservative" on it; there's an axis which has "liberal" on it. But they're orthogonal to one another.


The opposite of "conservative" isn't "liberal." Well said, sir.

Read the definative word on the subject here.

<< Home |