~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 16, 2006

Am I the only one?

Am I the only conservative, pro-war guy who doesn't care for 24?

Jack Bauer's cool and all, but I spent seven months living in Iraq at the heightened tension level described in every episode. Kinda don't wanna go back to that feeling.

I did watch season three all the way through. I was hooked by the opener but gradually came to think of getting to the finale as... chore-like. Maybe this would help. Thoughts?

(If you think this post is about me feeling guilty for not posting much this past week... you'd be correct.)

<< Home |