~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Patriot Act Extension?

Could happen tonight.

I'm sweatin' bullets. If you believe (as I do) that this pesky little war of civilizations we're involved in is not solely a domestic police action, not solely a foreign military action, and not solely an intelligence action, and that all of these branches have to be able to talk to each other, then that means we need the Patriot Act.

We. Need. It. Not like needing a frozen Snickers, not like needing plastic surgery, more like needing a comprehensive plan to keep from being slaughtered. Yeah, that's what we're up against.

Thursday AM UPDATE: Whew! Six more months. As usual, Gonzo was on top of it last night.

<< Home |