~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I was a tad worried over Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers

but Iowahawk knows how to soothe my fears:

RELEVANT JOB DUTIES

As Assistant to the President of the United States, and as a female, my current job entails many duties that will help me in a position at the Supreme Court, such as resolving disputes. For example, while planning the last Capitol Hill softball outing, I discovered the Republicans wanted to have barbecue and the Democrats wanted vegetarian. Thinking quickly, I called Pizzeria Uno and order a variety of their delicious deep dish pies which were a big hit with everybody. I think this goes to show that I am a real "people person" with the feminine touch to get the job done, consensus-wise.


<< Home |