~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, September 23, 2005

Why do I love Tim Blair?

Because of his elephantine memory.

Where [the Rita evacuees] end up is anyone’s guess, but many of them may be heading to Central New York.


If they get all the way to Manhattan, they can stay with James Wolcott.


I'd completely forgotten about James "I root for hurricanes" Wolcott. In fact, I'd forgotten why I chose to blot Wolcott from my memory all together. Seems I was onto something in my amnesia. What a creep.

(See also Warren Bell for more evidence Wolcott has lost his ever-lovin', tree-huggin', SMITE-THE-INDUSTRIALISTS! mind.)

<< Home |