~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I wouldn't exactly call it a "Hell Freezes Over" situation, more like a "Once Every Third Blue Moon" kind of event

Nonetheless, it's not every day (in fact I've never done it before) that you'll find me linking to lefty New York rag, The Village Voice. The reasons aren't ideological in nature, though we certainly have our differences, it's just that I've seemed to get along just fine not caring much about their publication. But this marks the very first time I've read a Voice article and found absolutely nothing I disagree with in it. Who says there's nothing new under the sun?

'Times' to Commoners: Go Elsewhere

The controversy surrounding the new NYT HQ is undoubtedly more complicated than the black and white treatment that the Voice gives it. But it is persuasive.

<< Home |