~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well, at last we have a name to bandy about

Bush Nominates Roberts for Supreme Court

Time for People for the American Way to start spending that money they raised, you know, just in case the President's nominee was unacceptable.

I'll be watching this closely. Hopefully, the rumor that Bush has nominated an originalist with unquestionable credentials will turn out to be true. We'll soon see.

UPDATE: Fairly comprehensive roundup of reactions at Instapundit (including a link to Volohk's take-down of one of my biggest pet peeves, The Constitution in Exile myth.) Hugh weighs in (He loves the guy.) Again, I say, we'll soon see.

<< Home |