~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Crackpots highlighted

Tim Blair notes that Australian skinheads are as clueless as ever.

White Pride Coalition co-founder Terry Davis said the material the man distributed was part of a "recruitment drive" aimed at marshalling forces against multiculturalism.

"I view multiculturalism as an imposed death sentence," he said.
As a principled anti-multiculturalist, I advise Davis to re-watch Romper Stomper... but this time, notice how the skinheads aren't exactly portrayed in a positive light. Davis is a crackpot racist in the same sad vein as the misguided characters portrayed in the movie.

<< Home |