~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 17, 2005

PETA workers charged with animal cruelty

Putting unwanted animals to sleep is one thing. Sad but all too often necessary. But tossing the corpses of dogs and cats into a dumpster under cover of night? (Link includes video) Please... I won't allow another PETA member to lecture me morally about anything ever again. This is truely the last straw.

Look at these two.



No degree of "compassionate head tilt" will undo the damage they've done to their beloved cause. PETA's PR is screwed. And not in a gentle "make love, not war" sort of way. I mean in a "full on, bend over, kiss your credibility goodbye" sort of way.

(Via: Drudge)

<< Home |