~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 24, 2005

Outrage! Gitcher fresh outrage! Hot off the press!

Linda Foley issues non-apology apology. Lot of that going around lately...

Confronting right-wing hysteria
... the essence of my message is: Don’t kill the messenger. I should have said it that way in St. Louis. Instead, I decided to draw a parallel between the assault on journalists for their work and the assault on journalists covering Iraq. I used strong words and said it rather clumsily, but the St. Louis crowd got the point.
"In essence, I regret the fact that you're all too stupid to see the subtle, nuanced message cleverly hidden in my baseless accusation that US soldiers asassinate journalists, which we should all know to be true. At least the smart people in St. Louis got it."

<< Home |