~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Media bias: root causes and hypotheticals

Jay Rosen digs deep.
"When I’m Reporting, I am a Citizen of the World.”

That's a quote from CNN's Bob Franken. A tour through his press think shows why I ask the Big Journalism Deans: if schools like yours are supposed to spread the gospel, how do they know they have the religion right?
A careful and thought provoking article follows with an extremely interesting comment thread. (Ignore Olliver Willis, though. He's spouting gibberish again and if you call him on it, well, you're somehow a racist.)

<< Home |