~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

In Vino Veritas

Booze in the news...

- US threatens wine war with Europe

"French producers are showing off their ideas for conquering the United States."

BWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA HAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA! *snort* ... *giggle*

- Two men risk lives to go for a pint

Sounds perfectly logical to me.

- The Maker's Mark Embassy

"I, as a Maker’s Mark Ambassador, do pledge to introduce those who have not yet had the pleasure (poor souls) to the smooth taste of Maker’s Mark bourbon."

I've been an Ambassador of Bourbon for 'bout ten mo- --*hic* about ten mon- -- *hic* about a year now.

<< Home |