~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 18, 2005

"Glazed chicken for the prisoners tomorrow"

I stop and ask myself, "Have these crazy accusations of detainee abuse at Guantanamo gotten out of hand?"

Paul Drabek says yes. Yes they have. He watched Rep. Duncan Hunter rip up Human Rights Watch on Fox News Sunday (transcript) in a trainwreck of free Korans, gourmet cooking, and other assorted abuses and then provides us with a little compare and contrast:
Now if you want to be really offended at how much money we're throwing down the gullets of those who would fly planes into buildings to murder you or me let's compare how much we're spending per meal for the terrorists to how much we spend on our most valuable asset, our children with the National School Lunch Program
After you're finished at Paul's place, check out the weather forcast at Club Gitmo.

<< Home |