~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The continuing saga of Kerry's military records...

... finally comes to an end? Last night the Powerline guys posted scanned images of all three pages of Kerry's Form 180, and I noted that it was an undeleted release. We'll soon see what the L.A. Times reporter who secured it finds out.

Previous post.

UPDATE: Scott Johnson remarks, "When the Globe's Michael Kranish reported on Kerry's records earlier this month, I noted that Kerry was either the world's worst politician or that something was missing from his records. I believe that observation still applies."

I think this has gone as far as it ever will, and in the final analysis, we'll just never know what was in Kerry's closely guarded records. Scott's right. Unsatisfying? You bet. But it's time to let it go.

<< Home |