~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 24, 2005

Balance Sheet beat me to it

Cranky received the same automated email from Senator Durbin that I did. I was going to tear it apart line by line, but he beat me to it. Though he does a fine job of expressing my own sentiments, I wanted to stress this point:

Why did this automated form letter take six days to reach my inbox? Hmm? Did your server go down due to volume? Or did you need a few days to formulate a response to your offensive gaff? I don't see a third possibility here, though I'm fairly sure you could explain it to me. I'll check my inbox in about six days.
I sent this question (along with a copy of my initial email) to Senator Durbin's new address. After his non-apology apology, I'm not exactly holding my breath. I mean, he is a Nazi, after all.

Note: If it turns out that the facts prove I'm wrong about Mr. Durbin being a Nazi, I'll issue an automated email response soon. ("Soon" being defined as "on or around the six day mark.")

<< Home |