~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

All the abuse that's fit to print

New Bonfire of the Vanities!

The writers of It's A Pundit have done a bang up job this week. And if they hate me, well... it's because I deserve it.

I especially enjoyed these entries:

- BJ "There was a time (no pun intended) when the weekly news magazines were anticipated and read thoroughly without considering the accuracy or bias conveyed."
She asks, "what's in a woman's last name?" And what's up with traditional media crapping all over tradition?

- Brian J. "Hefeweizen is German for "half urine." The name comes from the very light yellow color, as well as the speed of passage through the body."
My wife (who was kind enough to take my name) adores Hefay-Vice-en... though I'm not exactly sure why. Must have been a habit she picked up in Europe.

<< Home |