~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Cat's out of the bag.

Alright... Who leaked Karl Rove's plan to draft stupid people? Huh? It wasn't me. Ireland is onto us.
Can anyone tell me, Are they going to bring back the draft? I have three sons -- all nearly teenagers -- and am terrified that they will. Why don't they make it that just Republican kids get called up?
Your feelings are indeed justified, my dear, and if I may say so, quite prescient. See, the evil Republicans will be drafting only those youngsters of genetically questionable intelligence. Hence, your kids are screwed. Operation Future Cannon Fodder of America we call it.

Sheesh.

<< Home |