~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 22, 2005

Tori on The Tonight Show

Tori Amos just performed on Leno's show.

It was a fine performance, and even this battle hardened Marine likes her music... But, here's the thing that struck me as odd: the last time I saw Tori on Leno's show he said something stupid like, "You make great noises." And Tori screwed up her face in discust and repeated, "Great noises?" I felt sure that she'd never agree to play Leno again. Anyone else remember that one?

WHAT HAPPENED??!!!

There must have been one HELL of an apology on Jay's part. Oh, listen to me... I sound like an American Idol fan. Well, guilty. (Hanging my head in shame *sniff* I used to be GOTH damnit!)

<< Home |