~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Jonah threatens to "go all Samsonite gorilla"

I am so going to start using that phrase, even if it dates me. That is, until I get too many uncomprehending stares. The reference is starting to age, and not in a fine wine sort of way.

Update: Jonah' on f'n fire with the funny today. He notes from yesterday's Wall Street Journal:
Mr. Ghaleb put himself up for election last year. Then he joined the opposition to the elections and resolved to withdraw, but got kidnapped and missed the deadline to remove his name from the ballot. On election day, he found himself a reluctant winner.

Too bad it's subscription only. The WSJ is culling potentially loyal customers with their pay-per-view policies.

<< Home |