~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Jeff and Bill will be on the air in just minutes...







Update: Okay. A bargain. I give you the opportunity to have a good laugh at my expense, and in return you agree to read Jeff's and Bill's sites on a regular basis. Deal?

[Full disclosure] Yes, that's me, the nasally-voiced, sycophantic second caller on this week's show. ("Keith in Louisville")

I'm outing myself as a Lizardoid here.

Listen to hourly replays of the show here through the weekend.

P.S. - If you really want to expose me for the drunkkun geek that I am, see here. (Scroll down for more embarassing comments)

<< Home |