~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm dorkin' it out all over the place... sorry I got some on ya... my bad.

I can't wait to see this movie.

D A R K O N
Preview (quicktime.)


I'm an admitted documentary freak. (I own this, this, this, this, this, this, this and this on DVD.) These truly are my friends, my sub-society. I own a kilt. I have worn wode. I am a dork.

I directly attribute my joining of the Marines to the fact that I had only a foggy, disjointed picture of what the SCA was. (I once had a roommate who tried to explain it to me. (Props to you, Wookie.) I was too drunk at the time to understand the genius of it. Six years and one real-life shooting war later, here I am... still a dork, though a deadly one.

<< Home |