~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 15, 2005

Houskeeping update

In the news -

--- One class left! Then I can take the test to become a dirty rotten Realtor! I'm so gonna love this new field. Strictly commission, no income limit, less chance of being shot...

--- The Wife and I are going up north tonight to check in on some seldom-seen friends. You know, the river btween Ky and IN has a bridge guys. Ever think of coming down here? :->

--- Laugh of the day is definately at Sharp as a Marble - "Threat Level Caucasion"

--- Lego Church!

--- I'll leave you in the capable hands of the pointy haired one.

              @         @ 
             @@  ..-..  @@
             @@@' _ _ '@@@
              @(  . .  )@
               |  (_)  |
               |   _   |
               |_     _|
              /|_'---'_|             / | '\_/' |             /  |  | |  |  \       


abg

<< Home |