~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 29, 2005

Akbar sentenced to death

Washington Times:
A military jury has sentenced Sgt. Hasan Akbar to death for the 2003 murders of two officers in a grenade and rifle attack at a military camp in Kuwait.
I was driving past the very same Army camp, on our our way to the border, just one day after this disturbed idiot had fragged his own. I remember thinking to myself, "Well, in a couple years I'll be reading about his execution."

Oh, and this:
Akbar is the first American since the Vietnam era to be prosecuted on charges of murdering a fellow serviceman during wartime.
Anyone still want a draft? In the thirty years since we've had an all volunteer military, Akbar is the first blue on blue murderer we've prosecuted.

<< Home |