~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My head, frankly, is killing me...

... after taking this test.

Bacardi 151


Congratulations! You're 137 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (83), and liquor (104).

All right. No more messing around. Your knowledge of alcohol is so high that you have drinking and getting plastered down to a science. Sure, you could get wasted drinking beer, but who needs all those trips to the bathroom? You head straight for the bar and pick up that which is most efficient.

You scored higher than 62% on proof

You scored higher than 93% on beer index

You scored higher than 91% on wine index

You scored higher than 95% on liquor index


<< Home |