~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Housekeeping, Part II

(1) New graphic added to the left. Not sure what I'll do with it yet. I just wanted to do something to publicly support the demonstrators in Lebanon.

(2) I never noticed this admonition before. Words to post by:

Before you post, remember the LGF prayer:

Lord, grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls,
the courage to debate with honest opponents,
and the wisdom to know the difference.


(3) Again I am rethinking the HTML template here at KADNINE. I like the parchment looking template that comes as an option with Blogspot, and I've tried to add to the code in order to make it my own. But I look at all the wasted side bar space with a bit of regret, and the current arrangement makes some ideas I've been mulling over quite impossible. So, once again, I caution my readers (both of us, thank you Annie) that this site could get a little weird this week.

(4) I've got family coming down from Indiana in about two months to throw a housewarming party for the wiff and myself. Time to whip this 90 year-old house into shape. Already replaced the lightswitch cover in the library. One project down. 99 to go.

(5) More this evening. I'm headed to the grocery store...

UPDATE: I've discovered GeoUrl. (Button in the side bar.)

<< Home |