~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Heart trouble?

Not sure yet.

I went to the doctor yesterday about a chronic cough I've had for about a year. I'd been to two different docs before, both gave me antibiotics thinking it was a bacterial infection and neither treatment worked. So I was thinking it might be latent alergies (Mom, Dad, and Bro suffer from seasonal alergies which to this point have never hit me)... or (cue the ominous music) gulf war syndrome. Obviously my imagination was taking me to scary places, but I was not prepared for the x-ray results that showed clear lungs but a shadow over my heart!

The images are being reviewed by a radiologist and I should get a call tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed...

<< Home |