~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Video linkfest

Because I'm bored with nothing better to do today.

Not for the feint of heart. Click here if you dare.

As a kid I was never a skater, too much of a nerd, I guess. But what this guy does defies the laws of physics.

Is there a country with more nationalistic pride than China?

Funny.

Terrifyingly NOT funny. My hat is off to the men and women who work to clear mines.

It's digital Carnivale! (NSFW)

From the "I didn't know the human body could bend that way" department... this and especially this.

This is why I hate kids. Exorcist anyone?

Ass kicked by a girl. It's clear from the beginning that she has the advantage.

(h/t: Jonah for the first link. Exbyte is a great time waster.)

<< Home |