~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I O 93 93/93 I O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: LaGrange, Kentucky, United States

The opinions and interests of a husband, analyst and Iraq war veteran.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Why so much posting today?

asks a reader from Germany (Germany! My first international reader. I'm wearin' a HUGE happy hat right now.) Well, I'm buried under 9 inches of snow (might not sound like much to my fine German readership, but that's not the norm for Louisville, Kentucky) and I'm waiting for a neighbor to finish his walkway so that I might borrow his shovel.

Hey, I used to reside in Hawaii. Of course I don't own a shovel.

UPDATE:I believe I read a statistic in some reliable medical journal a ways back saying, "100% of all heart attacks are caused by heavy smokers shovelling snow." Should've remembered that. I'll just fall over now.

<< Home |